Betdice uses a provably fair cryptographic system which means you don’t have to trust us blindly,
each roll is cryptographically fair and can be verified to be manipulation free.
In order to allow players to verify their bets, a pair of Server Seed and Client Seed is used to
calculate a roll number. A process of creating a new pair of Server Seed and Client Seed is called
randomization. It's possible to make randomization anytime. By knowing the Server Seed, Client Seed and
Nonce, it's possible to calculate bet result.
To prevent players from result prediction, the Server Seed is hidden, and a SHA-256 hash of the seed is
shown instead. After next randomization, previous Server Seed is revealed and players is able to verify
the bet. Also, players can make sure that Server Seed wasn't changed by comparing their hashes before and
To generate a roll number between 0 and 9,999 we combine your Server Seed, your Client Seed and your
Nonce (bet number). Then, we calculate a SHA-512 hash of that combination. That gives us a 128 character
We then take the first 5 characters of that hash and convert them to a decimal number ranging from 0 to
1,048,575 (16 ^ 5 - 1). If it is less than 1 million, we divide it by 10,000 and use it as your roll
outcome. Otherwise, we repeat using the next five characters. We are able to repeat the process up to 25
times. In the very rare case ((48,576 / 1,000,000) ^ 25) that none of the 25 trials are lower than 1
million when converted to decimal, we use the remaining 3 characters and convert them to your roll number.
Betdice is a unique cryptocurrency dice game providing pleasant pastime. We offer our members to play Provably Fair dice and some bonus games, join contests, achieve various awards and take part in community life via chat and private messages. We are proud of being honest, friendly, and beautiful gambling service!
Our service is strongly user-oriented which is manifested in carefully designed UI, proactive support, low House Edge, and transparent withdrawal principles.
We have also implemented various side features such as awards and a wide amount of bonuses. We also let our members share their bets and awards processing shares to Social Networks as referral links and create custom affiliate campaigns to earn bonus coins.
Our Tech Team consists of top-tier programmers, designers, and quality assurance specialists who day-to-day work on stability and development of Betdice. They constantly upgrade Betdice to let our players feel themselves better than on any other dice game. To provide an excellent experience the Tech Team works on providing smooth performance both on desktop and mobile.
Betdice pays much attention to the security. We implemented multi-tier protection to guarantee the safety of members money and data. We also let our users play with firewall and VPN to make connection safer.
We also pay much attention to our community, so there are Moderation and Support Teams which helps our players, to solve disputes and keep a friendly atmosphere. Our Support always respond as fast as possible to provide top-notch service and make gambling comfortable.
2. Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name and email address.
3. How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
4. Log Files
Betdice follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
5. Client Side Storage
Like any other website, Betdice uses 'local storage'. This storage is used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
6. Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Betdice has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
7. Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
This Services Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between Betdice. ("Betdice", "we", or "us") and the person ("you", "your", or "user") who registered a Betdice Account to use the Betdice services that may be offered by Betdice (each, a "Service"). This agreement describes the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services.
If you do not understand any of the terms of this agreement, please contact us before using the service.
You may not use our service unless you agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By accessing or using the Betdice services, you represent and warrant that you will not use any services if the laws applicable to you owing to your country of residency and/or citizenship prohibit you from doing so in accordance with this agreement and you acknowledge that Betdice is not liable for your compliance and failure to comply with such laws. You represent and warrant that you will not be using any services offered by Betdice for any illegal activity, including without limitation money laundering, fraud, blackmail, extortion, ransoming data, financing of terrorism or any other violent activities or prohibited market practices.
2. Account Registration
By using a Betdice Account, you agree and represent that you will use the Betdice Services only for yourself, and not on behalf of any third party. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your Betdice Account. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to open a Betdice Account for you, or limit the number of Betdice Accounts that you may hold or suspend or terminate any Betdice Account.
3. Account Termination
We reserves the right to immediately suspend, freeze or terminate your account if you:
- Impersonate Betdice staff or other users;
- In the event of suspected exploit abuse;
- Manipulate the outcome of bets;
- Illegal activity;
- Abuse bug(s);
- Sell account(s);
- Do not advertise or attract players to other sites;
- Multiple accounts solely intented for rain/faucet farming;
- Exploiting any vulnerabilities of digital currencies;
- Spreading false information about Betdice.
See "funds recovery" for information about recovering your funds after account termination.
4. Risk Disclosure
You agree and understand that there are risks associated with utilizing services involving digital currencies including, but not limited to, the risk of failure of hardware, software and internet connections and the risk of malicious software introduction. You acknowledge that Betdice shall not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the services, howsoever caused.
The risk of loss in using services involving digital currencies may be substantial and losses may occur over a short period of time. In addition, price and liquidity are subject to significant fluctuations that may be unpredictable.
5. Data retention
To keep the Betdice website and other services running smoothly, we can delete all game history and other transactional data older than 3 months.
6. Processing Deposits and Withdrawals
Our wallet allows you to send, receive and store digital currencies. You must deposit and withdraw digital currencies from an address that is registered to/ and used by you. We will process the digital currency transactions in accordance with the instructions we receive from you.
1. Data Submission: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have entered the correct data (eg. digital currency address). Betdice is not liable and will deny responsibility for any damages or losses you may incur as a result of providing incorrect payment information. For example, if you send your Bitcoin's to an incorrect digital currency address, your money may be lost.
2. Withdraw Delay: For safety, we store a limited amount of digital currencies in our hot wallet. In some cases it can occur that a withdrawal may take up to 72 hours, but that's only because Betdice may need to shift digital currencies from our cold storage to our hot wallet. If there are any questions regarding to this agreement, feel free to contact us.
3. Digital Currency Network: Betdice has no control over any digital currency network and therefore cannot and does not ensure that any transaction details you submit via our services will be confirmed on the relevant digital currency network. You agree and understand that the transaction details you submit via our services may not be completed, or may be substantially delayed, by the digital currency network used to process the transaction.
4. Refunds: Digital currency transactions cannot be reversed once they have been broadcast to the relevant digital currency network.Betdice may refuse to process or cancel any pending digital currency transaction as required by law or any court or other authority to which Betdice is subject in any jurisdiction.
5. Processing Errors: We reserve the right to cancel/suspend your transaction in the event that a technical failure caused by third parties or other unforeseeable circumstances results in Betdice not being able to complete your transaction in a timely manner.
7. Fees and Costs
Betdice does not charge a fee for storing, sending and receiving digital currencies in your wallet. However, we reserve the right to do so in the future, and in such case any applicable fees will be displayed prior to you incurring the fee.
8. Service Availability
No guarantee regarding the availability of our Services is provided. The Services may be switched off in the event of DDOS attacks, technical malfunctions, maintenance, or a shortage of liquidity for example.
9. Use of Services by Minors
The Betdice services are intended solely for users who are at least 18 years of age or older, have the capacity to enter into this user agreement and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this user agreement.
Betdice offers weekly contests. The following terms apply:
1. In Case of a Tie: If two or multiple users finish with the same score the prizes will be equally distrubited amongs them.
2. Bet Eligibility: Only one entry per household per contest is permitted. Bets made with faucet funds (JCC) are not eligible.
3. Payout: Betdice will automaticly process payouts within 10 minutes after the contest has finished. The prizes are paid out in BTC or any other crypto currency.
11. Inactive accounts
Betdice reserve the right to shut down accounts that have been inactive for more than 12 months and reclaim their funds. We discourage our users to use Betdice as a digital currency storage. If you want to store your digital currencies for the long term, we advise the usage of a hosted online wallet service like Blockchain or your own hardware wallet.
12. Close account
You may close your Betdice account at any time, at your sole discretion. Closing your Betdice account may not result in the deletion of information we hold about you.
13. Funds Recovery
You are able to recover your remaining funds after account has been terminated. However Betdice reserve the right to deny your claim if the following conditions are not met:
1. Valid Email: You have access and start the recovery process by contacting us with the email associated with your Betdice account;
2. Valid Funds: Your funds are not acquired by use of exploits, bugs or any other means of abuse;
3. Identity Check: To ensure the rightfull ownership of the funds, we can ask specific questions only you will know. Such as validation of 2FA code, account statistics or other account specific details.
Betdice has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Betdice of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user's own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless: Betdice, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, managers, members, officers, and employees from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys' fees, arising from or relating to your use or misuse of the services or your breach of these terms.
16. Disclosures and Notices; Electronic Signature Consent
1. Consent to Electronic Disclosures and Notices: By agreeing with the terms of service, you agree that such action constitutes your electronic signature, and you consent to the electronic provision of all disclosures and notices from Betdice ("Notices"), including those required by Law. You also agree that your electronic consent will have the same legal effect as a physical signature.
2. Methods of Delivery: You agree that Betdice can provide Notices regarding the Services to you through our website, or by mailing Notices to your email. Notices may include notifications about your account, changes to the Services, or other information we are required to provide to you. You also agree that electronic delivery of a Notice has the same legal effect as if we provided you with a physical copy. We will consider a Notice to have been received by you within 24 hours of the time a Notice is either posted to our website or emailed to you.
3. Requirements for Delivery: It should come as no surprise to you that you will need a computer or mobile device, Internet connectivity, and an updated browser to review the Notices provided to you. If you are having problems viewing or accessing any Notices, please contact us and we can find another means of delivery.
17. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will any Betdice entity be responsible or liable to you for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages resulting from your use or inability to use the services or for the unavailability of the services, for lost profits, personal injury, or property damage, or for any other damages arising out of, in connection with, or relating to this agreement or your use of the services, even if such damages are foreseeable, and whether or not you or the Betdice entities have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Betdice entities are not liable, and deny responsibility for any damages, harm, or losses to you arising from or relating to hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the services, your Betdice affiliate account, or data, or any other data security measure. The Betdice entities further deny responsibility for all liability and damages to you or others caused by (a) any unauthorised access of servers, infrastructure, or data used in connection with the services; (b) interruptions or cessation of the services; (c) any bugs, viruses, or other harmful code that may be transmitted to or through the services; (d) any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or losses in or to any data provided to us; (e) third-party content provided by you; or (f) the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of others.
You agree to limit any additional liability not disclaimed or denied by the Betdice entities under this agreement to your direct and documented damages.
These limitations on our liability to you will apply regardless of the legal theory on which your claim is based, including contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or any other theory or basis.
Content published on this and other betdice.io related websites (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Betdice and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Betdice.
19. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Betdice's Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Betdice will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Betdice may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Betdice does not make any commitment to update the materials.
20. Updates to this Agreement
We may change this Agreement. Any changes are effective when we post the revised Agreement on our website.